OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Immanuel Lutheran School empowered by the Holy Spirit,
leads children to know God as their Heavenly Father
through the redeeming love of Jesus Christ,
provides them with a quality education,
and prepares and nurtures them
to serve the church and community in Christian love.
Our purpose is to open little ones’ hearts to the love of Jesus their Savior. This is done through sharing His Word daily and through showing His love in how we interact with those in our care and their families.
- We believe children have a desire to learn about their world. Our mission is to facilitate that exploration by providing opportunities in and out of the classroom to explore and engage in their world and God’s creations.
- Children learn best when actively engaged in their world. Play is where this engagement naturally happens. We provide a safe place for children in our care to develop knowledge, relationships, and independence as they interact with peers, teachers, and with their environment.
- Our indoor and outdoor spaces provide an environment where children can feel free to play, explore, and interact safely. Outdoor play allows children to explore and engage with nature, create, problem solve, and develop physically.
- Children are allowed to take risks in a safe environment where they learn to deal with successes and failures, to develop problem solving skills and coping skills.
SCHEDULE A TOUR!
We invite you to visit our Immanuel Early Childhood center and see our classrooms! Your family can schedule a visit by clicking the link below and filling out our form.
PRESCHOOL 2'S PROGRAM
Children entering the Preschool 2's program
may enroll upon turning 2 years old.
PRESCHOOL 3'S AND 4'S PROGRAMS
Children entering Preschool 3 and Preschool 4
classes must be 3/4 by July 31.
BE A PART OF THE IMMANUEL FAMILY
We recognize that God has made each child unique, developing at different rates, coming from different backgrounds, having different abilities, and differing needs. We work with families and outside services to ensure that our program will meet their needs and furnish an environment where all children can learn and grow.
Our curriculum guides learning in all areas: spiritual, social/emotional, intellectual, creative, and physical. Through Project Construct goals and using developmentally appropriate practices (DAP), we meet guidelines set in the Missouri Early Learning Standards, and meet National Lutheran School Accreditation standards.
We believe God has placed us in a partnership with parents to facilitate the growth of their child. We communicate daily with families about what their child is learning at school and how they are developing and growing both at school and at home.
Our goal is to LOVE the little ones in our care. Every day we...
- Love them. Each and every one. Each and every day. Because HE loves them.
- Observe their joy, excitement, curiosity.
- Visit their world and engage in their wonder.
- Express the love of Jesus to them each day.