Current Worship Schedule
4:00 p.m. Drive-In Parking Lot Worship
5:00 p.m. In-person in the Fellowship Hall (masks mandatory)
Communion precedes 2nd and 4th Sunday
8:00 a.m. In-person in the Sanctuary
Communion on 1st and 3rd Sunday
9:30 a.m. Drive-In Parking Lot Worship
10:45 a.m. In-person in the Fellowship Hall
Communion on 2nd and 4th Sunday
6:30 p.m. In-person in the Sanctuary (masks mandatory)
Communion follows 1st and 3rd Sunday
(We will also be live-streaming the 8:00 a.m. service)
See our Online Bible Study page for Zoom links for those groups meeting virtually.
Healthy Practices for Worship
- Church doors (exterior and interior) are kept open. The exteriors doors are closed during service to help with climate control.
- When you enter the church, please refrain from socializing and moving about the building. Restrooms are accessible, but use should be avoided.
- We have designated stations with masks, gloves and sanitizer at each entrance. You are highly encouraged to wear a mask during the worship service.
- We have designated areas where people can sit. Our ushers will help direct you to the appropriate pew.
- Families may sit together. Individuals, couples, and families are requested to keep distance of 6 feet from other persons or family groups next to them in the pew.
- Please avoid handshakes or hugging for now.
- Those who are symptomatic or those who have known exposure to another person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days are NOT permitted to enter the church building.
- Those who have underlying health issues are strongly encouraged to remain home and worship online. We continue to offer our online Sunday service on our YouTube channel.
- Hymnals and bulletins are available at each entrance. Please dispose of your bulletin after the service.
- The offering collection plate will not be passed. The offering plates will be available at exits after each service to place your offering. We also encourage you to take advantage of our online giving options, available at our website: https://www.immanuelstcharles.org/give/
If we would reach our seating capacity for the Sanctuary, the Atrium will be set up to accommodate some overflow. There will be seating in front of the TV, appropriately placed for social distancing.
The Fellowship Hall will reach capacity at 200 – 225.
There is a sanitizer station at each entrance and the pews are marked so that we may maintain social distancing.
The Atrium is set up for social distancing. You may watch the service there on the large screen TV.
All areas of the Fellowship Hall are ready so that we may maintain the social distancing guidelines.
There is a sanitizer station at each entrance.