Current Worship Schedule
4:00 p.m. Drive-In Parking Lot Worship
5:00 p.m. In-person in the Fellowship Hall (masks mandatory)
Sign language interpreter for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
Communion precedes 2nd and 4th Sunday
8:00 a.m. In-person in the Sanctuary
Communion on 1st and 3rd Sunday
9:30 a.m. Sanctuary OR Drive-In Parking Lot Worship
(Drive-In will conclude April 25 - service will continue in Sanctuary)
10:45 a.m. In-person in the Fellowship Hall
Communion on 2nd and 4th Sunday
6:30 p.m. In-person in the Sanctuary (masks mandatory)
Communion follows 1st and 3rd Sunday
(We will also be live-streaming the 8:00 a.m. service)
See our Online Bible Study page for Zoom links for those groups meeting virtually.
Healthy Practices for Worship
- We have designated stations with masks, gloves and sanitizer at each entrance. You are strongly encouraged to use masks.(disposable masks provided at each entrance)
- Please observe the Social Distancing Guidelines, sit 6 feet apart.
- Families may sit together. Individuals, couples, and families are requested to keep distance of 6 feet from other persons or family groups next to them.
- Please avoid handshakes or hugging.
- Those who are symptomatic or those who have known exposure to another person with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days are NOT permitted to attend bible study or gatherings.
- Those who have underlying health issues are strongly encouraged to remain home attend on line if possible.
- Group food and beverages are not allowed. Individuals may bring drinks for their individual consumption but no food. Masks are to be worn except while drinking.